Get in touch...

There are many ways to contact Higher Kinnerton Community Council. You can find us on Facebook our email an individual councillor via our councillor profile page. You can use the contact form below or simply call Liz Corner our Council Clerk on 01244 660277.

Community Councils are the lowest tier of local government within Wales. Our role is to serve our local communities at the 'grass roots' level. For topics such as Education, Waste and Housing Flintshire County Council will be better placed to assist you. 

For constituency matters the MP for Alyn & Deeside is Mark Tami

See our Key Contacts page for more useful names and numbers.

Name *